Published by Mancuso Media
Connected TV Device Ownership Continues To Rise
According to Leichtman Research Group, 80% of U.S. TV homes now have at least one connected TV (CTV) device. This is up from 74% in 2018; 57% in 2015; and 24% in 2010. 64% of U.S. CTV homes have three or more devices – an average of 4.1 devices per connected TV household. Roku and Amazon Fire TV are leaders in connected TV devices with around 40 million users each. Learn more from MediaPost.
Are you taking advantage of the reach offered by advertising on connected TV?
The IAB Re-Entry Report: The Post-COVID Brand Meets the Post-COVID Consumer
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) investigated the ways consumers and brands alike are changing and evolving as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak. Key findings include:
- 25-33% of U.S. consumers plan to continue limiting major out-of-home activities after the Coronavirus crisis ends
- Consumers have tried new brands while digital shopping, and many will stick with the new brands they’re trying
- More and more stores are shifting to contactless pickup centers
- Digital stores are accelerating the adoption of A/R, V/R, and other virtual shopping tools, concierge services, learning, and entertainment functions
- Media consumption will permanently and significantly increase; AVOD and linear are both benefiting, but many sports viewers may drift away permanently
- Geo-location and content differentiation will become a permanent part of brands’ media planning
See the full report from the IAB.
Stay abreast of current marketing trends with 3 articles handpicked by our team!