Ted Leitner’s voice has arguably been one of the most recognizable on-air voices in San Diego for over 4 decades. His name, voice and personality have been synonymous with San Diego sports, representing all the major sports teams.
Ted is best known for his role as the play-by-play broadcaster for the San Diego Padres (since 1980), the voice of the San Diego State Aztecs Basketball and Football teams (since 1979), the San Diego Chargers NFL team, and the San Diego Clippers NBA team. Although still very active in sports broadcasting, Ted is excited to announce he now has some seasonal openings for doing what he loves to do most – TALKING and engaging with people who share his love for sports!
For Ted, a perfect day is filled with talking about sports; discussing the players, the teams, the reasoning behind new or constantly changing rules, etc. He is well-known for telling side-splitting stories and anecdotes filled with “Forest-Gump’esque” encounters he’s had through his decades of road-trips with interesting and quirky personalities from varying sports teams to Hollywood stars.
Ted is available for large or intimate gatherings to make your next event or project a memorable one! You can hire Ted for any of the following engagements:
- Hire Ted Leitner as an Event Emcee (Master of Ceremonies)
- Audience warm-up host for Live Event or Charity Galas
- Voice-over talent for local, regional, or national:
- Radio commercials
- Television commercials
- Podcast spots
- Digital ads
- YouTube Play-by-Play Videos for Sports features
- Social Media videos
- Instructional videos and more
- “Ice-Breaker” and Business Host: Utilize Ted for an important meeting with business leaders or investors who are sports enthusiasts to help “break the ice!” Ted’s presence can provide credibility and help you close a deal with his unique talent for engaging people and creating a comfortable and conducive atmosphere.
Contact Jenny Mendoza at Mancuso Media for information on availability and pricing (858) 663-2369.